Sale!

2018 Lapis Harslevelu, Breitenbach, Tokaji

SKU: 2160 Categories: ,
Availability: In stock (7 left)

£15.95

7 in stock

5% discount on 12 or more bottles Wine or Beer

Description

This Harslevelu (pronounced ‘harsh-level-oo) comes from 45 year old vines from the Lapis vineyard.  Breitenbach has produced a wine with very pretty aromatics, finely balanced, almost exotic fruits and lovely fresh acidity on the finish. 


Breitenbach were established in 2006 and own 6 hectares of very well sited vineyards of old vines.  80% of their vineyards are in the ‘first class’ sites of Tokaji  with the remaining 20% falling into the ‘second class’ category.  The 40 – 80 year old vines are farmed naturally with a very keen eye on sustainability.

Details

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like

Bott Geyl Metiss.JPG

2017/20 Points Cardineaux Metis, Bott Geyl

White Blend

The Points Cardineaux Metis from Bott Geyl has typical Alsatian aromatics, a lushly textured palate and wonderful purity of fruit which is underpinned by fine minerality. 

£17.95

Add to basket
Cintila Fernao Pires.JPG

2022 Cintila Branco Fernao Pires, Peninsula De Setubal

Fernao Pires

The Cintila Branco Fernao Pires has intense fruity aromas with hints of sun-ripened peach and spice. Creamy and fruity on the palate, with good structure and a pleasant, fresh finish.

£9.95

Add to basket
Barbadillo Palomino.JPG

2020 Palomino Castillo de San Diego, Barbadillo, Cadiz

Palomino

The Barbadillo Palomino Castillo de San Diego is crisp, fresh and unfortified!  This dry, refreshing white is a great example of the Sherry regions principle grape variety.  The wine is perfect spring/summer quaffing and a great stepping stone to appreciating the more complex, fortified and solera aged versions from DO Jerez.

£9.95

Add to basket
Sensale Grillo.JPG

2022 Sensale Grillo Bio, Sibiliana Vini, Sicilia DOC

Grillo

The Sensale Grillo Bio is one of our best selling wines and a brilliant all-rounder. Straw yellow in colour with a balanced palate that is both savoury and fruity at the same time. Citrus notes and persistent floral tinges mingle with ginger spice and lovely fresh acidity.

£10.95

Add to basket